Thursday, May 18, 2006


I think it's time to go home. I need some real food. Right now i'm Livin' on a Prayer (and ramen). Our diet is really boring and starting to get to me. Maybe if i had some idea or desire to cook it could be improved somewhat.

I've given up worrying about being nice to some of my rowdier classes now. I've taken to shouting at the top of my voice sometimes, and i've surprised even myself at the volume in the last few days. It feels nice to finally get an unruly groups' attention. We had a "point market" the other day where kids buy pencils and things for the points they get for homework. C got quite a few little gifts from her students, while i got one. I think if i had been harder at the beginning the kids may have liked me more now, instead of the other way around. Whatever. Next time, if there is one, i'll do things differently.

This pic of me sandwiched between two giant walking soju bottles is from our night out with Julia a few weeks ago. I never realized what a dork i look like in my work clothes. Give me a t-shirt, jeans, and a baseball hat any day. C may disagree, but my opinion won't change.
Photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home