Thursday, May 11, 2006


I might as well update since i'm up. I was shocked into consciousness just before 3 when C had an asthma attack. So much for my first night of being asleep before 6am in a week. And it was going so well...

We finally have booked a hotel in Phuket. We found many good reviews for this one, as well as bungalows near the beach. C really wanted to stay in a hut on the beach, but this is as close as we'll get. The majority of the bungalows were redone after the tsunami. The resort is supposed to be very nice, with two pools, gardens, a spa, etc. as well as American style buffet breakfasts that are said to be great. I'm really looking forward to the breakfast and maybe a massage by one of the pool. I don't plan on doing much sightseeing. I don't plan on doing much of anything, except maybe getting some colour on my pasty white body. Sorry for that mental image. We leave on June 5th and go back to Korea a week later, before heading home on the 14th. Oh, yeah. The director finally booked our tickets home and it must have cost him a fortune. C freaked out on him last Friday when we were talking about going him and he said at those prices it would be "impossible." I know impossible wasn't what he meant, but that set C off. By Monday he had booked tickets. We go straight from Seoul to Vancouver, then on to Regina. Going to Vancouver instead of San Francisco should cut a good fours hours of time off the flights. I forgot another thing. We've also passed one year in Korea over the weekend. Less than three weeks of work to go!
Photos

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

mj

3:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home