Thursday, March 09, 2006

"Please be made well-aware..."

We've been helping the head teacher search for our replacements, and so far the pickings have been surprisingly slim. C has been helping email and phone a few candidates that have questions about the positions. On the weekend she made an arrangement with a guy named Michael to talk over the phone. She got up early on Sunday to catch him in the evening, but she got no answer when she called. She later received this email verbatim:
...I shall be moving to Australia in less than two months. Safely, we would all hope....right? Now, we are actually "flying " through the molecules. Okay, so here we go..I am moving at Warp Speed; In terms of psycho/social, and intermediate levels of human endeavours/pre-occupation with Life's "little Tribunals," I would like to prove..and convince myself, that I am capable." That is all.

What the fuck? I assume this means he's no longer interested in the position. I'm glad this nutjob won't be working here. Not that i would have to work with him for long, but i'd fell bad for those we leave behind. We really do like everyone here. Just because you know big words doesn't mean you should attempt to use them all together. What the hell was this guy smoking? I hate pseudo-intellectuals. I'm sure he uses big words to make himself feeling smarter than other people. I should post the "sexy" pic he sent C. It's priceless. I really didn't think they still made short that short for straight guys. I should quit there. I still have a test to write for later today.

-insomniac out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that might explain some of the people i met in Oz - maybe he'll end up lost in nimbin, smoking the last of his brain cells away.

mj

3:18 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in wonju as well and read your blog once in a while. Cool stuff. In fact I may've been at that Promy game you and C were at. Shame I didn't know that at the time. Wish ya all the best going back home. I'm 'american? AMERICAN!' as well(funny stuff).

-Nate

10:45 a.m.  
Blogger insomniac said...

Hey. Wow, some people from Wonju have actually read my blog. If you guys are ever at a Promy game we usually sit on the non-hardcore fan side. We're the foreigners. Other than that we can be found wandering aimlessly downtown or at Outback sometimes on the weekends.

3:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home