Monday, August 29, 2005


Random shot of a subway station in Seoul from our previous trip. I really enjoyed using it to get around. It was fast, clean, and cheap. Regina could use one.

I awoke from my alcohol-induced sleep at quarter to seven in the god damned morning to a tap, tap, tapping noise coming from somewhere. I can usually sleep through almost anything. While C's parent's we installing new flooring, i even slept through the tablesaw in the kitchen. In my haze i wondered what that hell that sound could be. As soon as i registered that it might be water dripping i was out of bed to investigate. I discovered the air conditioner we had left on had started leaking water from the vent. The puddle was dangerously close to the extension cord the air conditioner was plugged into. I still don't know what happened exactly, but if the water had dripped for much longer i might have woken to an even bigger shock. (Sorry.) So much for sleeping late on Sunday.
Photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home